Hope everyone had a happy Labor Day! The CCM family spent the morning test driving minivans and we have it narrowed down to the Toyota and the Honda. I was planning on grabbing a girlfriend and test driving without the kiddos but I am really glad we did it as a family… primarily to see how everything fits together WRT our beastly car seats (We have a Britax Roundabout and a Britax Regent.)
Back to the task at hand. I didn’t get any questions for this week so I thought that I’d channel my past teaching self and administer a little quiz. Your incentive: You have a little over 24 hours (until Wednesday Sept 8 at 4pm CST) to email me your answers. Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org Of the correct answers, one will be chosen at random to receive your very own, hand-crochet (by the CCM!) cup cozy. It’s made out of cotton, thereby making it suitable for both hot and cold beverages.
Ready? Here you go!
(BTW: The theology questions are rooted in Catholicism.)
1. True or False: When people die, they become Angels.
2. Who said the following (in reference to a man loving his wife:) “it is necessary to insist that intercourse must not serve merely as a means of allowing [his] climax… The man must take [the] difference between male and female reactions into account… so that climax may be reached [by] both… and as far as possible occur in both simultaneously. [The husband must not do this] not for hedonistic, but for altruistic reasons. [If] we take into account the shorter and more violent curve of arousal in the man, [such] tenderness on his part in the context of martial intercourse acquires the significance of an act of virtue.”
a. Dr. Ruth Westheimer
b. Joseph Ratzinger
c. Karol Wojtyla
d. Dr. Sigmund Freud
3. At the Consecration, the bread and wine take part in a doctrine known as _____________ to become the Body and Blood of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
4. True or False: The beginning of the Liturgical Year is the first Sunday of Advent.
5. Which of the following is NOT a liturgical color:
d. violet/ purple
Every Tuesday is “Ask CCM Tuesday!” If you have questions about Catholicism, conversion, RCIA, Natural Family Planning, Breastfeeding, Cloth Diapering, Frugal Living, Knitting, Crochet, Biology, Forensic Science, Marriage, Parenting, Gentle Discipline, etc., etc., please send me an email at:
CaffeinatedCatholicMama (at) gmail (dot) com
In your email, please include your first name and your location and let me know if you want your name withheld when I answer your question on the blog.