If you haven’t discovered Etsy.com yet, now’s the time! Etsy is a place to buy and sell all things homemade, handmade and vintage. It’s a great way to support artists, work-at-home parents and people who just like to create things!
I find myself heading to Etsy when looking for gifts, rather than other commercial sites because I like the thought that I am getting something one of a kind.
In the photo below, you can see some of the things that I have found on Etsy in the last year or so:
1. An applique and embroidered birthday shirt for The Bear (she turns 3 this Sunday) from Leah at SewCreativeSTL
2. Reusable Sandwich Bags, Diaper Covers and Baby Hanks from Tiffanie at Diaper Koozie
3. Breastfeeding Bracelet from Shannon at Organic Mama’s
4. Hand-dyed wool brown scapular from Jessamyn at Home Spun Ireland
5. Black Chapel Veil from Rhonda at Lady in Blue Shop
6. “Stellaberry” Cloche from You-Know-Who at The Bear and Dragonfly Hats
Next time you are looking for a gift or something for yourself, head over to Etsy! I’m telling you, you will not be disappointed!